Here is my recommended list of books for your relationship goals!
- Between The Sheets by Patty Brisben – This book is jam packed with tons of wonderful information! Any situation your in she talks about it and gives you great insight all in story form.Whether you’re single, been in a long term relationship for 30+ years, this is for you, she even has a section about intimacy after chemotherapy.
- She Comes First by Ian Kerner – This book is all about women’s orgasm and an oral guide. It’s cool and funny and just like Between the sheets it’s jam packed full of information, but specific to this topic. It’s a fabulous read for both you and your partner!
- Tickle Your Fancy by Dr Sadie Allison – This author is HILARIOUS and actually I recommend all her “Tickle” books! The illustrations are even better! This particular book is all about women! What we like, what we don’t like and is the perfect one to highlight or dog ear then leave in the bathroom for him to find because you know he’s gonna read it! 😉
- 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman – if you want to know how to show your partner that you love them and every attempt prior to this, seems to be an epic fail, then this book is for you! It’s probably because your love languages are completely different, this book helps you learn about how to treat your partner and how you like to be treated.
- Train Your Brain by Dana Wilde– I recommend this book to everyone because mindset is key to everything. If you can train your brain you can “train other people’s brain”!
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin – Oh my gosh!!! This book is FABULOUS! I love the way Gretchen Rubin writes; she is so relateable! She takes you on her journey, she goes through each type of relationship ie with herself, her husband, parenting, etc… As she learns so do you! I could read this book a thousand times!
- How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie – this is an “old-school” book and typically meant for business owners, but I came to realize you can get pretty much anything you want with anyone including your partner just by practicing what he has to teach.
- Boundaries – this is a FABULOUS book about you and your time and owning it, which also means maintaining healthy relationships. It’s extremely Christian based, so if that’s your thang or if its not your thang, but you can read “past” it, then this book is great for you! I highly recommend this one if you’re in a relationship or multiple relationships that take advantage of you and your time. 🙂
Be happy; feel sexy!
P.S. Now that you have a ton of awesome books to read (or listen to ;)) Remember to keep in mind your time especially making time for intimacy with your partner! Would you like more tips to making time for sexy time because I have a lovely guide for you? CLICK HERE to subscribe and I’ll send you your very own guide to Making Time for Sexy Time!
Again, CLICK HERE to subscribe!
Want to stay connected, check out the Talk Flirt with Vanessa Bonham Facebook Group to get other extra fun stuff too! 😉